5e Avatar : Badgermole

5e Avatar : Badgermole

I've just started listening to the audiobook The Rise of Kyoshi and that's inspired me to create more Dungeons and Dragons adaptations of the various fauna from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Today's installment is the badgermole:

Badgermoles
Source: The Legend of Korra


The following is the stat block for the badgermole. Check out the Avatar fandom wiki for a description of this creature.


Stay tuned for more Dungeons and Dragons 5e conversions of your favorite Avatar creatures. Drop me a note if you have one in particular that you'd like to see.

In the meantime, see the 5e Avatar Index for a complete list of creatures.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on one of these fine social media platforms:
Instagram: @hokumsean
Spotify: @hokumsean
Twitch: @hokumsean
Twitter: @hokumsean
Tumblr @hokumsean

Stop by my YouTube channel "Ovens and Dragons" and partake in the exciting world of cooking for gamers.

Also, check out my DMsGuild offerings:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Sky Encounters

5e Conversion: Fallout Nuka-Cola

5e Conversion : The Grinch