5e Conversion : The Grinch

5e: The Grinch

The holiday season is upon us and once again my Dungeons and Dragons mind turns to Christmas with an unreasoning need to mash up the two. To that end, I bring you The Grinch stat block (as I imagine it). This stat block is based on the 2000 live-action movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas starring Jim Carrey.


For roleplaying tips, watch the movie. Let me know if you use this stat block and how it worked out.

Merry Christmas.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on one of these fine social media platforms:
Instagram: @hokumsean
Spotify: @hokumsean
Twitch: @hokumsean
Twitter: @hokumsean
Tumblr @hokumsean

Stop by my YouTube channel "Ovens and Dragons" and partake in the exciting world of cooking for gamers.

Also, check out my DMsGuild offerings:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Sky Encounters

5e Conversion: Fallout Nuka-Cola