5e Avatar : Shirshu

 5e Avatar : Shirshu

While marathoning Avatar: The Last Airbender with my daughter, it occurred to me that the show has a wide variety of animals that would be interesting and fun to include in a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. So, I'm creating stat blocks for the ones I find more interesting.

In this post, I'm writing up the shirshu.

Shirshu
Source: Avatar: The Last Airbender

The following is the stat block for the shirshu. Check out the Avatar fandom wiki for a description of this creature.



Stay tuned for more Dungeons and Dragons 5e conversions of your favorite Avatar creatures. Drop me a note if you have one in particular that you'd like to see.

In the meantime, see the 5e Avatar Index for a complete list of creatures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on one of these fine social media platforms:
Instagram: @hokumsean
Spotify: @hokumsean
Twitch: @hokumsean
Twitter: @hokumsean
Tumblr @hokumsean

Stop by my YouTube channel "Ovens and Dragons" and partake in the exciting world of cooking for gamers.

Also, check out my DMsGuild offerings:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Sky Encounters

5e Conversion: Fallout Nuka-Cola

5e Conversion : The Grinch