5e Avatar : Flying Bison

 5e Avatar : Flying Bison

While marathoning Avatar: The Last Airbender with my daughter, it occurred to me that the show has a wide variety of animals that would be interesting and fun to include in a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. So, I decided to write up some 5e stat blocks for a few of these intriguing creations. And, of course, if I'm going to do that, then I must start with the flying bison (alternately called the air bison and the sky bison).

Flying Bison
Source: Avatar: The Last Airbender


The following is the stat block for the flying bison. The Avatar fandom wiki has a great description of this creature, so please take a look at that for more information about this creature.



If there's interest in this, I'll create more creatures from Avatar, including the flying lemur and other favorite critters. I'll also take a dive into the more unusual ones.

In the meantime, see the 5e Avatar Index for a complete list of creatures.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on one of these fine social media platforms:
Instagram: @hokumsean
Spotify: @hokumsean
Twitch: @hokumsean
Twitter: @hokumsean
Tumblr @hokumsean

Stop by my YouTube channel "Ovens and Dragons" and partake in the exciting world of cooking for gamers.

Also, check out my DMsGuild offerings:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Sky Encounters

5e Conversion: Fallout Nuka-Cola

5e Conversion : The Grinch