The Mandatory First Post

Hello.

My name is Sean. I started playing RPGs back in the 80s with the Dungeons and Dragons red box set. I played some AD&D as well. But then I was away from it for a while. I played a handful of other pen and paper RPGs, such as Shadowrun, GURPS, Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars, Vampire, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Deadlands, and a few others. I got back into D&D because my daughter showed an interest in 5e a few years ago.

I'm currently running a couple of D&D home-brew campaigns; one for my daughter and friends, a second for a local meetup (https://www.meetup.com/dndnrpgs/) that takes place at a local game store. I'm also playing Theophraxis (a gnome gunslinger) in the "Infinity Tower," a Time2Tabletop live-stream on Twitch (come watch us every Tuesday at 6:30PM PST ...  https://www.twitch.tv/time2tabletop ). We're on YouTube too.

I also create Dungeons and Dragons content for the Dungeon Masters Guild (http://www.dmsguild.com/). I've published a handful of materials so far and I have ideas for additional materials. In fact, that's why I decided to put together this blog. I wanted a space to discuss new materials, try out ideas, perhaps get a few folks to do some beta testing for me. I also want to talk about existing materials and how they can be improved. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on one of these fine social media platforms:
Instagram: @hokumsean
Spotify: @hokumsean
Twitch: @hokumsean
Twitter: @hokumsean
Tumblr @hokumsean

Stop by my YouTube channel "Ovens and Dragons" and partake in the exciting world of cooking for gamers.

Also, check out my DMsGuild offerings:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Open Sky Encounters

5e Conversion: Fallout Nuka-Cola

5e Conversion : The Grinch